How To Connect iPhone To Wi-Fi
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great time. I have been a bit busy moving into my new office at our Oxavi Group HQ. Bigger office and a big window view, just what I wanted but imagine I had to move all the crap myself lol, long story, but anyway, please read on…
Today you will be able to read the complete guide on how to connect your iPhone to a wifi network. It’s really not that hard at all, most of you will be able to do it on your first try. Let us begin.
Connect iPhone to WiFi Network
If appears at the top of the screen, you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network. iPhone reconnects anytime you return to the same location.
Configure Wi-Fi. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi, then turn Wi-Fi on or off. (You can also turn Wi-Fi on or off in Control Center.)
- Choose a network: Tap one of the listed networks, then enter the password, if asked.
- Ask to join networks: Turn on Ask to Join Networks to be notified when a Wi-Fi network is available. Otherwise, you must manually join a network when a previously used network isn’t available.
- Join a closed Wi-Fi network: Tap Other, then enter the name of the closed network. You need to know the network name, security type, and password.
- Adjust the settings for a Wi-Fi network: Tap next to a network. You can set an HTTP proxy, define static network settings, turn on BootP, or renew the settings provided by a DHCP server.
- Forget a network: Tap next to a network you’ve joined before, then tap Forget This Network.
Set up your own Wi-Fi network. If you have an unconfigured AirPort base station turned on and within range, you can use iPhone to set it up. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and look for Set up an AirPort base station. Tap your base station and Setup Assistant will do the rest.
Manage an AirPort network. If iPhone is connected to an AirPort base station, go to Settings > Wi-Fi, tap next to the network name, then tap Manage This Network. If you haven’t yet downloaded AirPort Utility, tap OK to open the App Store, then download it.
Quick Links: Best Photo Editing Apps For iPhone | Top 5 Antivirus Apps For iPhone | Download Top 5 Media Players For iOS | Download Skype For iOS | Download Viber For iPhone | Download WhatsApp For iPhone | Download Wallpapers of Cute Cats | Download Israeli Women Wallpapers | Download Spanish Women Wallpapers
Today’s Popular Apple Article: Download iPhone Firmware Files