iPhone Explodes While Charging and Burns Down Teen Girl’s Bedroom

Studies have shown that iPhones are the preferred smartphones for teenagers, but a 15-year-old girl from Morfa Bychan, near Porthmadog, north Wales certainly thinks otherwise.

Her bedroom was burned down after the iPhone she owned was left on the night stand to charge during the night and caught fire. It appears that the iPhone exploded due to overheating, causing a huge fire that completely destroyed the bedroom.

The damages extend to other parts of the house as well, partially because of the water pumped by firefighters who struggled to stop the fire. Rooms downstairs have been flooded, and the family won’t be able to live in the house for the next six months.

Caitlin Rae Durant explains that her iPhone was charging with a genuine Apple charger, but there are no details right now regarding the iPhone model that caused the fire.

“Everything upstairs, my other daughter’s room and the office has also been destroyed due to heat, smoke and water damage. Nothing can … (read more)

Source link

Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @iOSMode for a chance to win a free iPad Pro every month!

Quick Links: Download iPhone & iPad Wallpapers | iPad Tutorials | iPhone Tutorials | Download iOS Games | Download iOS Apps

You may also like...

Please leave a reply