Calm for iOS
Hello everyone, you can download Calm for iPhone & iPad today and you will be able to use one of the most interesting and unique apps that is certainly needed now more than ever.
With the Covid-19 pandemic still very much alive, world wide, Calm might be one of the best apps to have on your iPhone, Apple TV, Apple Watch and the iPad. Calm is a mindfulness app that helps you manage stress, anxiety, be happier, break habits and much more. A lot of us are trying our best to literally be calm as we here the number of cases increase daily, no matter where you live in the world, this time is surely challenging for the most of us, including our mental health and this app was designed carefully and beautifully to assist with that. I decided to try this app yesterday after I received a message on our Facebook page about it and I love it, it absolutely is what I needed, especially the part of the app where it focuses on helping you relax, clear you mind and essential minimize your anxiety and paranoia. I honestly think that this app is worth a look, even just a quick one, it can make a huge difference in your mental outlook during this pandemic. Let me know what you think about it in the comments below if you decide to try it.
What is Calm About?
Calm a great and proven app that helps you with Sleep, Meditation and Relaxation. Millions other who have installed this app are experiencing better sleep, lower stress, and less anxiety with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs, stretching exercises, and relaxing music. Calm is recommended by top psychologists, therapists, and mental health experts.
Calm is the perfect mindfulness app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced users. Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule.
Sleep Stories are bedtime stories that are guaranteed to lull you into a deep and restful slumber. Calm has 100+ exclusive Sleep Stories for adults and children alike, featuring well-known talent such as Stephen Fry, Matthew McConaughey, Leona Lewis, and Jerome Flynn. Drift off to dreamland and wake up refreshed.
Mindfulness Topics include:
- Deep Sleep
- Calming Anxiety
- Managing Stress
- Focus and Concentration
- Breaking Habits
- Body Scan
- Mindfulness at Work
- Mindful Walking
- Calm Kids
- An original Daily Calm every day: a 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed
- 7 and 21 day mindfulness programs for both beginner and advanced users
- Calm Masterclass: Life changing audio classes featuring world-renowned experts
- Calm Body: Mindful stretching and movement to relax your body during the day
- Music: Exclusive music engineered to help you focus, relax or sleep
- Soundscapes: Ocean waves, Heavy Rain, Camp Fire, Babbling Brook, and other sounds to help you sleep
- Breathing exercises to help you relax
- Unguided timed meditation
- 30+ soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or to help you sleep
Track your progress with:
- Daily Streaks
- Mindful Minutes
Calm saves your meditation and sleep sessions to your Apple Health app.