Create An Apple ID Without A Credit Card
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great time. I am relaxing right now looking for a funny skit to watch on YouTube. I feel like watching some MadTV. Anyone remember that show? It was hilarious, lol anyway please read on…
Today we will finally tell you how to create an Apple ID/iTunes account without a credit card or any payment option! Don’t believe me? Let’s begin.
Can You Create An Apple ID without a Credit Card?
Yes, the answer is YES you can! This is one of the most asked questions relating to apple. People are frequently emailing us and asking this specific question every week.
You can create an Apple ID in the application store without having to use any form of payment method:
- Download any FREE application inside the store of your choice on any Apple device without an account.
- Once the pop up window opens, hit ‘CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.’
- Make sure you use a fresh, new email that you have not yet attempted to use prior to this explanation (create a new email if you have to.)
- Fill in the required fields to continue on to the second page. (When my cousin was doing this a few minutes ago, he put a fake birth year, a year that made him under the age of 18, thus perhaps helping towards card problems)
- Once you are on the page that asks for your payment information, on the top section, grouped in under the credit cards, there will be an option labled ‘NONE.’ Select it, and fill in your billing information.
If you need more information, please visit the official source: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4078601?start=255 and make sure you to check out what is an Apple ID and what is iCloud pages.