Download MobiMover For iOS
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? Any of you heard of MobiMover by EaseUS? I highly doubt most of you have heard of it but luckily for you, we will explain exactly why you should give this app a try. First of all, the app is 100% free and it helps you move and manage your iOS device files on your Windows or Mac computers easily.
Today we will highlight an app by EaseUS known as MobiMover which as I said above, basically allows you to manage all of your files on your iOS devices including the iPhone, iPad and even the iPod on your Windows 10 or macOS computers easily with a native interface. You can literally manage everything with one mouse click and you don’t have to worry about losing your files accidentally either. Backing up your photos, documents, games and apps is just as easy with this app. Let’s find out what else makes this app worth your time to download and try.
Table of Contents
What Is MobiMover About?
EaseUS MobiMover Free can back up your iPhone/iPad, share files between iOS devices and sync computer data to your iPhone/iPad for absolutely free. It could help you transfer photos, contacts, music, books, notes, from/to the devices with iOS 8/9/10/11/12.
- Transfer everything to new iPhone
Want to transfer everything from old iPhone to the new one? One-Click to move your contacts, music, voicemails and other data from old device to new device.
- Transfer from iPhone to computer
Copy iPhone/iPad data to computer in several seconds
- Transfer from computer to iPhone
Choose to move data to iPhone/iPad by folder or by file
One-Click Transfer from iPhone to computer
Afraid to lose photos on your device? MobiMover helps you to back up your iPhone/iPad data to computer to avoid accidental data loss. Use 1-click transfer to transfer multiple images, videos, music and other files from iOS device to computer at the same time.
- Create a new item under your current category on your iPhone/iPad from computer.
- Delete the items you don’t need anymore on your iPhone/iPad from computer.
- Refresh the content detected by MobiMover after you changed the items on your iPhone/iPad.
- Import files from computer to your iPhone/iPad.
- Transfer iPhone/iPad files to another iPhone/iPad.
- Export files from iPhone/iPad to computer.
Install MobiMover For iPhone & iPad
Check out MobiSaver for Android phones & tablets