Best Media Players For iOS
Hello everyone,today you will get a chance to download best Media Player app for iPhone and iPad, before you do that, I hope everyone is fine. I can’t believe May is almost over already, it feels like this year will end in a blink before we know it. Anyway, maybe that’s just me lol, please read on…
Today we will highlight only the best of the best media player software for your iOS device. To be fair, these apps also work for those of you who use the iPod touch. I made sure to check that each Media player can play wmv, mkv, avi, mp4, flv, rmvb, and even load subtitle files. You will get to compare main features and screenshots of each Media Player listed below. Let’s begin.
What Is A Media Player?
A media player is a computer program for playing multimedia files. Media players display standard media control icons known from physical devices such as tape recorders and CD players, such as Play, Pause, and Stop buttons.
AVPlayer can play almost any computer video file format such as AVI, Xvid, WMV and much more clearly and effortlessly. No converting hassles. Just copy files via USB and just drag and drop into the AVPlayer’s Media Explorer.
The AVPlayer can also support external subtitle files such as SMI and SRT. So if you enjoy watching videos on your iPad/iPhone, then the AVPlayer is an absolute necessity.
• Support Formats
– Dolby Digital (AC3), Dolby Digital Plus (EAC3)
– Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
– XVID,AVI,WMV,RMVB,ASF,H264,MKV… most of all movie file formats.
– SMI, SRT, TXT, SubStationAlpha Subtitles
Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
– Support H/W decoding for MKV and AVI (720P supported on iPad1, 1080P supported on iPad2 / The New iPad)
Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. No need to convert files! Infuse is optimized for iOS with powerful streaming options, trakt syncing, and unmatched AirPlay & subtitle support. Gorgeous interface. Precise controls. And silky-smooth playback.
- PLAY MORE VIDEO TYPES
Play just about anything, including the standard MP4, M4V and MOV…plus MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, FLV, OGM, OGV, ASF, 3GP, DVR-MS, WebM, and WTV. Includes fully certified Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® audio.
- STREAM FROM OTHER DEVICES
Browse and play videos stored on a Mac, PC, NAS, Wi-Fi hard drive or from UPnP/DLNA apps like Plex, Kodi (XBMC) and WMC…no syncing required.
- POWERFUL AIRPLAY & GOOGLE CAST OPTIONS
Stream a wide variety of videos types such as MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI and others over AirPlay & Google Cast with full surround sound and subtitles.
- TRAKT 2-WAY SYNC
Connect with trakt to sync watched history, submit ratings and post comments.
- OPTIMIZED SUBTITLES POWERED BY OPENSUBTITLES
Bring your own subtitles, or download them on the fly (for free) in virtually any language.
Infuse Media Player Screenshot
It’s Playing Pro can play virtually any video on your iPhone, iPod and iPad devices. No need to worry about conversions, it just plays the video along with direct cloud and local network media streaming support.
· High performance playback, up to 1080p
· Direct subtitle search and download
· TV-Out and Air Play
· Easy gestures, including pintch-to-zoom.
· Video playback for MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, RMVB
· Audio playback for MP3, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC
· Facebook browse, watch or download your friends liked, commented or shared videos
· Dropbox one click access to over-the-air movie playback
· YouTube video playback
· HTTP media file playback
· Access Macs, NAS (network disks), Windows, Ubuntu, Chrome OS, Airport disks, etc
· Native support for iUSBport Mini
· It’s playing Desktop Helper is the easiest path to stream from your media library.
· fetch subtitles for any movie with one tap; backed by OpenSubtitles.org.
It’s Playing Pro Screenshots
PlayerXtreme is a video player worthy of the elegant iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. With PlayerXtreme you can watch your movies on the go from anywhere even if they’re in any format even if they don’t normally play or even sync with your iPhone. Try PlayerXtreme & start transferring & watching your favorite movies without conversion.
PlayerXtreme is able to run files in almost any video format. It has currently the following formats covered: 3gp, asf, avi, divx, dv, dat, flv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, rm, rmvb, ts, vob, webm, wm, wmv
• SMB, UPNP and Wifi support.
• Access your file from browser.
• Map you library as drive.
• Add files from your PC to your iPhone.
• Play files from your email attachments.
• Supports HD playback (in 1080p) for all formats.
• Support SRT, SSA/ASS, SMI and many other subtitles in almost all languages.
• Quick forward and backward controls
• Control subtitle’s font size, track and language.
• Supports multiple audio tracks in a file.
• Boost volume upto 3 times the original sound for watching movies without headphones.
8player is a multifunctional application for Video, Music & Image playback capable of working as a UPnP/DLNA player and controller.
8player provides for a wide range of possibilities, including:
• Media streaming from any compatible UPnP/DLNA* server;
• Playback of local files stored in 8player library on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch which you can either add via iTunes on your Mac/PC or download from a UPnP/DLNA server;
• Remote control of your UPnP/DLNA compatible renderers;
• Creating and managing custom music playlists inside 8player;
• Remote access to your server over 3G/4G or access from any other external network**;
• Interface localization for English, French and Russian languages.
With 8player you can play all the most popular media formats:
• Video (including subtitles support): mp4, mov, m4v, 3gp, avi, mkv, mpg, wmv, asf, flv, ogg, vob, etc;
• Music: mp3, aac, wav, aif, alac, flac, wma, etc;
• Images: jpeg, png, gif, bmp, ico, tiff.
You don’t need any additional software or configuration. 8player works with the media server you already have and automatically recognizes devices in your network with no need of manual configuration or settings. Just turn it on and watch video, listen to the music or view images in the network.
Today’s Popular Apple Article: Download Skype For iOS