Download Disney Plus For iOS
Hello everyone, you can now download Disney Plus for iPhone and iPad, but that’s not all, you can also download it for your Apple TV. By the way starting today, we will now also offer some apps on that are available exclusively on the Apple TV so get ready for that.
Today we will show some reasons why we think you should definitely go ahead and install Disney+ on your iOS devices. As most of you know, Disney+ just recentely launched and it is already one of the most talked about streaming services of 2019 thanks to having exclusive and must-watch content. Disney+ comes with popular tv shows like the Simpsons, the Mandalorian which is just great, I am watching it right now on my iPad and I love the show so far. It also comes with kid friendly content like Lion King, Spiderman and Marvel movies and other content to watch that go way back starting from the 1950’s. For just under $7 USD a month, I have to admit, the service seems worth it. Let us know in the comments below what you think about Disney Plus, and if you will sign up.
What Is Disney Plus?
Disney Plus gives you endless access to your favorite movies and TV series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more.
From The Lion King, to all-new Originals like The Mandalorian, there’s something exciting for everyone. You’ll also get access to new movies, complete TV series, shorts, and documentaries.
Disney Plus Features
- No Ads or distractions from your viewing pleasure
- Endless access to classic movies and past seasons of your favorite series
- Exclusive new Originals from master storytellers at Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Nat Geo
- Unlimited downloads on up to 10 devices, so you can take Disney+ with you
- Simultaneous streaming on up to 4 different devices
- View select titles in stunning 4K UHD and HDR
- Something for everyone, including dedicated Kids Profiles