Hello everyone, you can download Plant Light Meter for iPhone & iPad and I think anyone who is interested in plants, agriculture, gardening or landscaping would love, I would even go as far as architecture, would be interested in this awesome app that once was a premium(paid) app, now it is being offered for free.
Today we will highlight Plant Light Meter for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. This app has a 4.4/5 rating meaning most of the people who use it, love it including myself. I have been testing it for about 6 days now and so far, it does what it is suppose to do and the future updates to the app seem very promising. The app basically allows you to make sure your plants are getting enough sunlight, yes it can do that. It will detect how much sunlight the plant might be absorbing, whether it is enough or too much, the app will let you know and you can adjust your plant’s location so that they grow to their full potential, neat huh? Let’s find out what else Plant Light Meter can do on your iPhone.
What Is Plant Light Meter About?
Lack of light is the second most common cause of death of indoor plants after excessive watering. Better light conditions will allow you to keep your plants healthy.
How to use Plant Light Meter:
- Select a location where you would like to place your plant.
- Launch the application.
- Point the camera upwards, in the direction of the source of natural light.
- The maximum value that you get is the level of light available at this location.
How to interpret the measurement:
- Very low: Difficult for plants to survive.
- Low: For plants which can tolerate low levels of light such as aglaonema, parlor palm, philodendron.
- Medium: For the majority of indoor plants such as dracaena, pothos, spider plant.
- High: For plants which love light such as zebra plant, areca palm, croton.
Plant Light Meter Features:
- Detection of natural light
- Artificial lights are not supported
- 4 levels of intensity: very low to high
- Uses the rear camera only
- Intensity up to 16000 lux or 1500 fc