Download UC Browser For iPad
Hello everyone, you can now download UC Browser for iPad, before you do that, I hope you are all having a great time so far. I am having a time but I will be a bit busy for the next 2 weeks as our parent company, Oxavi Group Inc has ordered us to go help work on a new project, AndroidRED.com – As you can see the site is fresh and brand new, it should be ready by August. Anyway, please read on…
Today we will feature one of the best browsers ever created exclusively for the iPad. I introduce you to UC Browser Plus. I know there is the regular version for UC Browser that also works on iPhones but this version we have on our page today is made just for the iPad and that is why it is called UC Browser+. It has some amazing features that can only work on an iPad. Let’s find out what makes this browser worth your time to install and download.
What Is UC Browser?
UC Browser is used by over 400,000,000 users worldwide, and it’s totally free. Customizable configuration gives you smooth web browsing experience, by helping you to adjust the way of browsing under different network connections, reduce data cost and speed up page loading. UC Browser has plenty of exclusive features.
UC Browser Plus Features:
• Cloud Sync: Synchronize bookmarks among your iOS devices and Chrome on PC.
• Cloud Download: UC Browser server helps you download various file formats rapidly, even with poor network connection.
• Multi-Touch: Open, close, switch backwards and forwards the webpages much faster and easier with multi-finger gestures.
• Night Mode: Unique night browsing mode gives comfortable browsing experience in weak light environment and protects your eyes.
• Share: Share everything you see online to friends by Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Email and Text message with a single touch.
• Tailor-made shortcuts: Customize your own shortcut menu to enjoy the most common used functions with one touch.
• New UI: A completely new interface design. Now it’s simpler, faster and more pleasant.
UC Browser+ Screenshots
Install UC Browser For iPad
Today’s Popular Apple Article: Google Maps for iPad
🙂 My favorite browser after Firefox
Hmm, surprisingly it is faster than my chrome on my iPad Air, I just tried it…I think because it uses some sort of CDN caching?