Download iScanner For iOS
Hello everyone, you can now download iScanner for iPhone & iPad, before you do that, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great week so far. My day has been pretty good, right now I am getting ready to go the Mall and do some shopping and then I believe we have some concert to go to sponsored by our CEO at Oxavi Group to celebrate the rapid growth of iOSMode.com! We have to thank you all for continuing to visit our web site whenever you can, we really appreciate it!
Today we will highlight one of the best PDF scanners ever created, yes, this app is that good and that easy to use. I was actually surprised at how smooth and easy it was. I didn’t expect it to be complicated, but the way iScanner for iOS works, it’s simply amazing. Let’s find out just how amazing it really is…
What Is iScanner?
iScanner will turn your iPhone or iPad into full-featured powerful and fast document scanner.
With iScanner you can scan books, receipts, any kinds of documents, paper notes, writeboards, schedules, timetables – anything you might need in your day to day life.
Store your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files, sync between devices and on Dropbox, Evernote, Yandex Disk, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive, share via email, print out in one tap and more!
Built in advanced scanning algorithms allow image enhancement, shadow and noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more.
Image recognition takes place on your device without Internet connection – your documents remain fully private and are never exposed to third parties.
- Automatic shutter and border detection
- Advanced image processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing and more
- Multi Page scanning and document managing
- Convert any scanned or imported image into text (OCR)
- Add your signature to scans
- Cut, copy or paste pages
- Full featured file manager with folders, drag&drop, file editing and more
- Lock folders or PDF files with password
- Sorting documents by date, name
- Table and collection view modes
Document Sharing Tools:
- Share documents, email and print in one tap
- Upload scans to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote, Yandex Disk, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive
- Import any image or PDF file from other apps
- Easy Wi-Fi transfer to your computer