Father Says iPhone Nearly Caught Fire in His Daughter’s Pocket


Reports of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 catching fire are no longer making the rounds these days, but instead we’re seeing more and more iPhones that are involved in similar incidents, some of which are very close to causing injuries to their owners.

This is what happened in a case brought forward by Click2Houston, who is reporting that the iPhone 6 Plus that was carried around in the pocket by a girl nearly caught fire all of a sudden.

Randy Veazey explained that his daughter’s iPhone was in the pocket when it started overheating for no clear reason, so the girl pulled it out of the pocket and threw it on the ground.

“Smoke was billowing out. It smelled really bad. So she yanked it out, it was too hot to hold, so she threw it on the ground,” Veazey explains.

The iPhone started emitting smoke, causing a strong burning smell, most likely due to the melting internals. The o… (read more)

Source link

Remember to like our Facebook and follow us on Twitter @iOSMode for a chance to win a free iPad Pro every month!

Quick Links: Download iPhone & iPad Wallpapers | iPad Tutorials | iPhone Tutorials | Download iOS Games | Download iOS Apps